March 31st, 2016
STREAM IS LIVE: Tune in at twitch.tv/liskgg from 10am to 6pm PST on March 31st. Games are open to everyone!
The Kickstarter ends in just a few hours! What an incredible journey it's been. Lisk, C3LL, and I would like to extend our warmest thanks to everyone that has encouraged and supported us. We’ll be kicking back and streaming some games, including Legion TD, Footmen Frenzy, Sheep Tag, Uther Party, Pudge Wars, League of Legends, and more! It's our way of celebrating the campaign before we buckle down for the final stretch of finishing the game.
- 3/31: We reached 128% of our goal and over 1000 backers from all around the world.
- 3/30: Atlantic Legion will be automatically unlocked for all backers!
- 3/30: Featured interview with PC Gamer.
- 3/22: "Overgrowth" lane skin will be automatically unlocked for all backers!
- 3/11: Kickstarter successfully funded.
- 3/11: Successfully Greenlit by Steam community.
- 3/7: Featured in Gamek (Vietnam) and Sina (China).
- 3/5: Selected as as "Featured Project" by Kickstarter staff.
- 3/2: Featured in PC Gamer, PCGamesN, Gamasutra, MadeWithUnity, and Shazoo (Russian).
- 3/1: Selected as a "Project We Love" by Kickstarter staff.
Up Next: Finishing the Game
The game is currently single-player playable, but there's still a ton to do: creative challenges from character design to splash art and technical challenges from multiplayer compatibility to matchmaking implementation. We'll be implementing all of the following, but we're going to be selective about which items we prioritize for the closed beta. Our priority is delivering an awesome core game ASAP.
- Character design
- Ability design
- Game balance
- Co-op vs. AI mode
- HUD design
- Character design
- Splash art
- Skins & equips
- Original soundtrack
- Player profiles & stats
- Anti-leaver/afk/griefer systems
- Guilds & chat channels
- Multiplayer compatibility
- Server implementation
- Matchmaking & reconnecting
- Steam integration
- Game optimization
- Multi-language support
- Mod tools (Apex) to create custom games
- Developer API for mobile & web apps
Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and join our Discord!