December 1st, 2016
Happy December, everyone!
The Legion TD 2 Steam page is currently in Danish, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian. If you'd like to improve existing translations or add a new language, please visit our localization hub: LegionTD2.com/translate.
Steam keys in December, game playable early 2017
The game will launch in beta in early 2017, but Steam keys are officially going out this month! As soon as you activate your key, you'll see Legion TD 2 in your Steam library.
- Aqua+ Kickstarter/PayPal backers and Humble Bundle purchasers will receive an email containing their Steam key.
- Steam purchasers already have the game in their library and should not expect an email.
Welcome our new Community Manager!
Niklas 'LForward' Trimborn is a streamer and content creator from Cologne, Germany. As one of the world's top Legion TD players, LForward has competed in numerous cash tournaments. When he's not wrecking people at Legion TD, he enjoys helping new players by creating guides.
As a forum moderator, contributor, and longtime member of our community, LForward is long overdue to take on a bigger role. Please join me in congratulating LForward as Legion TD 2's Community Manager.
Sneak Peek: New Map
In our October update, we revealed the design mockup for Legion TD 2's new map. It's still work-in-progress, but below is a screenshot of what it looks like in-game:
Here’s what Lisk and I were up to in November:
- Working on models and animations for remaining units
- Re-concepting a handful of units
- Improving textures of all units
- Improving icons of all units
- Designing environment for new map
- Working on game lobby/client UI
Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and join our Discord!