Happy June, everyone!
If you haven’t already, join the Legion TD 2 Discord server to keep in touch with the community and devs!
Alpha testing is a major success and will remain online until the game launches in beta/Early Access on Steam. Check out the alpha forums to read patch notes and get a glimpse of how the game is progressing.
For those interested in playtesting, keep in mind that the alpha is a part of development and access cannot be purchased. We’d like to involve as many people as possible and are currently sending out 200 alpha keys/week.
MAY ALPHA STATISTICS
Total players: 3 –> 698
Total games played: 24,211
Most hours played:
- ithion - 229 hours
- Jules - 156 hours
- Lagartootemido - 133 hours
- dtschhwk - 130 hours
Total bugs reported: 174
Total bugs resolved: 149
Total patches released: 22
Visual indicators for attack and spell ranges
Earth King and Sky King added with spells
New cave for creature spawn area
Concept for worker area (work-in-progress)
MAY DEVELOPMENT HIGHLIGHTS
For a detailed list of changes, see the patch notes on the alpha forums.
- Significant iteration on game design and balance
- General improvements to the game client
- Visual indicators for attack and spell ranges
- Added smart pings
- Significant bug fixing and game stability improvements
- Significant unit pathing and targeting improvements
- General interface and usability improvements
- Added a cave for the creature spawn area
- Improved the ground texture for the no-deploy areas
- Concepted and started modeling the worker area
- Created separate subforums for alpha feedback and bugs
- Updated the game guide and added new images