Happy July, everyone!
If you haven’t already, join the Legion TD 2 Discord to keep in touch with the community and devs!
Our goal is to turn on the alpha for all pre-orderers in the next ~1 month. If you ordered the game through Kickstarter or Humble Bundle, you must activate your alpha key received by email. If you ordered the game through Steam, the alpha will become automatically playable in your Steam library. You can expect an announcement with a specific date so you don’t miss anything.
May - July: Invite-only Alpha July or August: Alpha becomes available to all pre-orderers When it’s ready: Beta/Early Access launch (the game becomes playable for everyone)
Check out the alpha forums to read patch notes and get a glimpse of how the game is progressing.
JUNE ALPHA STATISTICS
Total alpha testers: 698 –> 2509
Most games played in June only:
- Lagarto - 455 games
- ithion - 454 games
- Cornep - 391 games
- Samantha - 325 games
- Gody - 241 games
- Pritty_Pwny - 234 games
- Rave - 174 games
- Merakon - 174 games
- deutscherhawk - 172 games
- AsK - 168 games
Total bugs resolved / reported: 202 / 259
Total patches released: 31
Wave 21: Legion Lord
The Legion Lord is the final boss of Legion TD 2. You cannot defeat him. The team that survives longer wins.
Mastermind (a.k.a. “Prophet”)
Receive 6 randomized fighters from any legion (1 fighter from each tier). Mastermind requires you to think on your feet and is only recommended for experienced players.
Stat-tracking, Levels, and Leaderboards
JUNE DEVELOPMENT HIGHLIGHTS
For a detailed list of changes, see the patch notes on the alpha forums.
- Significant iteration on game design and balance
- Implemented Mastermind
- Implemented wave 21: Legion Lord
- General improvements to the game client
- Implemented client/lobby chat
- Created a public 4v4 lobby with naive matchmaking
- Created framework and proof of concept for stat-tracking, levels, and leaderboards
- Significant bug fixing and game stability improvements
- Unit pathing and targeting improvements
- General interface and usability improvements
- Completed modeling and texturing the worker area
- Completed designs for legion insignia