Happy New Year, everyone!
We hope you had a wonderful end of the year. Over at AutoAttack Games, we had a super productive year working on Legion TD 2. Now we set our eyes on early 2017 for the game’s release in beta.
Leveling up the game’s art!
One of our major undertakings is upgrading the game’s art assets. We’re working with top talent from around the world (Chile, Germany, India, Korea, Romania, Russia, The Netherlands, The United States, and Turkey) to make this happen.
We’ll be releasing a ton of this content in the next 1-2 months. In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek into what you’ll see:
A small handful of units, such as Antler, were missing the mark. We’re redoing these units!
Most of our old icons were concept art crops. Now we’re giving every unit an awesome new icon.
We’re doing a pass on all unit textures to improve their coolness and in-game readability.
We’re optimizing models to improve in-game performance and readability. This helps ensure that the game runs well on your computer.
December Development Highlights
- Created a new system for attack and defense types
- Re-designed creature waves (order, quantity, spells, etc.)
- Balancing units and re-designing spells
- Designed working AI with varying difficulties and “personalities”
- Working on game lobby/client UI
- Working on models and animations for remaining units
- Reconcepting a small handful of units
- Improving unit textures
- Improving unit icons